SERVICES OFFEREDIn carrying out its information service function, the Learning Resource Center offers the following services to its users:
1. Audio Visual Service - the organization and circulation/borrowing of AV materials and equipment for classroom and library use or for individual learning by the students and faculty through the Interactive Learning Station (ILS) where they can manipulate and preview the audio-visual materials and equipment and access the e-resources.
2. Circulation/Reserve - lending, returning and reservation of library materials such as books and periodicals.
3. Current Awareness Service - a service provided by a library to keep users up-to-date with information and recent development in their specific field of interest and areas of discipline (such as Bibliography making, Bulletin board display, Periodical routing, Book display and other related activities).
4. Educational Media Center (EMC) Reservation - reservation on the use of the different EMC, discussion rooms, AV facilities and materials for teaching-learning activities and other academic activities.
5. Library Orientation - an introduction to the Learning Resource Center, which is given to the students and faculty.
6. Reference and Information Service - services to library users including reader education, meeting user’s requests for specific information and assistance, and the management of library materials and equipment.
7. Resource Sharing / Inter Library Loan / Consortium – activities that result from an agreement among a group of libraries to share collections, data, facilities etc. for the benefit of their users.
To avail of the Resource Sharing Policy of Bohol Libraries which is participated by eight (8) colleges and universities in Bohol, a student may secure an endorsement letter from the Director of Learning Resource Center’s Office and Resource Sharing fee of P 50.00 will be paid to the school the user is going to visit.
8. EMC Technical Services - photo and video documentation for institutional and special school-related activities upon request; maintenance of all AV facilities circulated for classroom and laboratory use and printing, scanning and duplication of library materials for inter office request.