LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONSIn order to provide satisfactory services, the library seeks your cooperation in observing the following rules:
GENERAL RULES1. Use of School Identification Card. A School ID must be presented to the library personnel/staff for whatever transaction in any of the counters.
2. Observe Silence. Idle conversation, loud laughter and other unnecessary noise must be avoided.
3. Books from the General Collection read inside the library should returned to the Counter near the General Collection area. However, books borrowed from the Reserve Section, newspapers and magazines from the Periodical Section must be returned to their respective counters after reading.
4. Books and other materials should be handled with care. These materials are intended to serve a bigger number of patrons other than you.
5. Cellular phones and other gadgets must be set to silent mode inside the library.
6. Reservations of the seat are not allowed. Please approach the librarians for concerns related to the matter.
7. Feel free to approach the librarians for assistance, queries, and any library concerns for proper action.