LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONSIn order to provide satisfactory services, the library seeks your cooperation in observing the following rules:
GENERAL RULES1. Observe Silence. Idle conversation, loud laughter and other unnecessary noise must be avoided.
2. Eating, smoking and sleeping are not allowed in the library.
3. Books in the General Collection read inside the library should not be returned to the shelves but should be left in the Control Area. However, books borrowed from the Reserve Section, newspapers and magazines from the Periodical Section must be returned to their respective counters after reading.
4. Laptops can be used in a designated area provided for that purpose.
5. Cellular phones and other gadgets must be set to silent mode inside the library.
6. Books and other materials should be handled with care. These materials are intended to serve a bigger number of patrons other than you.
7. Use of School Identification Card. A validated School ID must be presented to the library personnel/staff for whatever transaction in any of the counters. The borrower takes responsibility of any library material loaned using his/her ID.