SECTIONS OF THE LIBRARY1. Activity Loft – an adaptable open learning space. The use of the loft in the library brings with it the great new opportunities for social activities and learning of the students.
2. BSP-KRN Corner – houses the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas - Knowledge Resource Network collection, which aims to promote financial literacy to students, researchers and library users in the field of economics, banking, finance and investments.
3. Circulation / Reserve – This is the area where borrowing and returning of library items take place.
4. Discussion Room – This room is for the use of students, faculty, and personnel to suffice group works such as discussion of research, projects, small group meetings and other school related activities.
5. Educational Media Center (EMC) – This is in-charge of the reservation of educational media facilities and depository of audio-visual materials and equipment.
6. General Collection / Stacks – These are rows of books in shelves and are usually divided into sections for Fiction, Nonfiction and Filipiniana books.
7. Multimedia Nook – a cozy small corner in the library where you can use a variety of artistic or communicative media.
8. Online Resource Hub – All the activities and processes concerned with acquiring, organizing, preparing, and maintaining library collections, including cataloguing, classifying and physical processing, usually accomplished “behind the scenes” are organized in this area.
9. Periodical Section – This is the area where you can read newspapers, magazines, journals, and bound periodicals.
10. Reading Area – the largest part of the library where promotion and creation of knowledge and learning takes place. It accommodates study area, collaborative area, reading hub, and quite area.
11. Special Collections – This is the collection of rare books, manuscripts, American collection, Government publications, Boholano collection and items of local interest, including works by local students.
12. Technical Services Section – All the activities and processes concerned with acquiring, organizing, preparing, and maintaining library collections, including cataloguing, classifying and physical processing, usually accomplished “behind the scenes” are organized in this area.
13. Viewing Room – an area where patrons can view and test media materials such as DVDs to see if they are still viable before borrowing them.